CENTRO SUPERIOR DE IDIOMAS DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE ALICANTE (CSIUA) - INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS.
The current situation of the COVID-19 outbreak has led to a temporary nationwide state of emergency and the closure of all primary schools, high schools and universities. To provide our students with as much information as possible during this exceptional and unprecedented period, we will publish on this page all documents referring to the transition to online teaching, Proficiency exams such as DELE or ACLES, etc. We will monitor the situation closely and will inform our students of any developments.
Information from CSIUA for international students on our courses: intensive and semester Spanish courses, Conversation, Culture, Intercultural communication courses, etc.
- Information on the state of emergency (what it means, what can/cannot be done during this period).
- Information on the courses and their continuation online.
- Information for DELE and CCSE candidates.
- Information for students of AULAS language courses: English, French, Italian and German courses.
- Information for candidates of CertAcles exams.
- University of Alicante general information on COVID-19 and the continuation of classes online.