YOU CAN COMBINE SPANISH LANGUAGE CLASSES WITH ELECTIVES FOR YOUR MAJOR/MINOR (STEM, Humanities, Social Sciences…)
Designed for students who want BOTH to improve their language competence/ intercultural competence in Spanish AND complete elective courses (in English or in Spanish) for their majors/minors in any of the undergraduate University of Alicante programs.
It is the responsibility of the student to:
- Select subjects corresponding to the period of stay at the University of Alicante.
- Enrol in the University of Alicante within the period established for this purpose.
- If a letter of invitation is needed: we inform you that if you do not register at the University of Alicante, we may inform the corresponding embassy of your withdrawal from the course.
Fulfilment and modification periods
- PREINSCRIPTION period:
- From 24th April to 19th July, 2023 for 1st semester or annual students who have not been regular students at the University of Alicante.
- from 17th October to 14th December, 2023 for 2nd semester students.
- ENROLMENT period:
- 1st semester: from 7th to 27th Septiembre, 2023
- 2nd semester: from 23th January to 16th February, 2024
- From 11th September to 22nd December, 2023 (Exam period: 10/01/2024 - 26/01/2024).
- From 29th January to 22th May, 2024 (Exam period: 27/05/2024 – 14/06/2024). Recoveries: 25/06/2024 – 10/07/2024
- Non-teaching Classes:
- From 23th December, 2023 to 7th January, 2024
- From 28th March to 12th April, 2024
VERY IMPORTANT:Classes will be face-to-face during the academic year. Continuous assessment.
- Enrolment in the selected subjects takes place after the student's arrival at the UA.
- Students may not enrol in courses that are not offered to them.
You can check the information about Semester Spanish courses here:
You can check the complete offer of courses in English in Undergraduate Degrees at UA here:
You can check the complete offer of courses in Undergraduate Degrees at UA here: