YOU CAN COMBINE SPANISH LANGUAGE CLASSES WITH ELECTIVES FOR YOUR MAJOR/MINOR (STEM, Humanities, Social Sciences…)
Designed for students who want BOTH to improve their language competence/ intercultural competence in Spanish AND complete elective courses (in English or in Spanish) for their majors/minors in any of the undergraduate University of Alicante programs.
It is the responsibility of the student to:
- Select subjects corresponding to the period of stay at the University of Alicante.
- Enrol in the University of Alicante within the period established for this purpose.
- If a letter of invitation is needed: we inform you that if you do not register at the University of Alicante, we may inform the corresponding embassy of your withdrawal from the course.
Fulfilment and modification periods
- PREINSCRIPTION period:
- From 18th April to 19th July, 2022 for 1st semester or annual students who have not been regular students at the University of Alicante.
- from 18th October to 15th December, 2022 for 2nd semester students.
- ENROLMENT period:
- 1st semester: from 8th to 28th Septiembre, 2022
- 2nd semester: from 24th January to 17th February, 2023
- From 12nd September to 23rd December, 2022 (Exam period: 11/01/2023 - 07/02/2023).
- From 30th January to 24th May, 2023 (Exam period: 29/05/2023 – 16/06/2023). Recoveries: 26/06/2023 – 12/07/2023
- Non-teaching Classes:
- 24th December, 2022 to 8th January, 2023
- From 06th to 17th April, 2023
VERY IMPORTANT:Classes will be face-to-face during the academic year. Continuous assessment.
- Enrolment in the selected subjects takes place after the student's arrival at the UA.
- Students may not enrol in courses that are not offered to them.
You can check the information about Semester Spanish courses here:
You can check the complete offer of courses in English in Undergraduate Degrees at UA here:
You can check the complete offer of courses in Undergraduate Degrees at UA here: