Learn Spanish easily while you are studying your degree in Alicante.
Visiting students must follow the Visiting Students Regulations approved by the Governing Board of the University of Alicante on 27th May 2010.
Scope of application
- National or foreign university students.
- The following levels of studies may be taken:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Postgraduate degree (the student already holds an Undergraduate degree or equivalent)
- Type of enrolment: extraordinary
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent studies may not be combined with a postgraduate degree.
- The extraordinary enrolment may not be combined with the ordinary enrolment.
- Duration: maximum of one academic year.
- Number of credits:
- A maximum of 30 credits per semester. Minimum enrolment of 3 subjects.
- A maximum of 60 credits per academic year. Minimum enrolment of 7 subjects.
Assessment and certifications
Visiting students will receive an academic certification with the number of credits that they have taken and the corresponding grades.
Rights and obligations
- They will not be able to participate in the representative and governing bodies of University of Alicante.
- They will not be able to apply for scholarships and official aids for the subjects taken in this modality.
- Once the registration fee has been paid, there is no refund of fees.
The condition of undergraduate or postgraduate student must be demonstrated providing one of the following documents.
Visiting students must have a health and an accident insurance during their stay at the University of Alicante.
It is the responsibility of the student to:
- Select subjects corresponding to the period of stay at the University of Alicante.
- Enrol in the University of Alicante within the period established for this purpose.
- If a letter of invitation is needed: we inform you that if you do not register at the University of Alicante, we may inform the corresponding embassy of your withdrawal from the course.
Fulfilment and modification periods
- PREINSCRIPTION period:
- From 19th May, 2020 to 19th August, 2020 for 1st semester or annual students who have not been regular students at the University of Alicante.
- from 14th October, 2020 to 29th January, 2021 for 2nd semester students.
- ENROLMENT period:
- 1st semester: from 9th to 28th Septiembre, 2020
- 2nd semester: from 26th January to 17th February, 2021
- From 14th September, 2020 to 23nd December, 2020 (Exam period: 16/01/2021 - 02/02/2021).
- From 3rd February to 26st May, 2021 (Exam period: 31/05/2021 – 18/06/2021). Recuperaciones: 30/06/2021 – 19/07/2021
- Non-teaching Classes:
- 19th March, 2021
- From 1st to 12th April, 2021
- 15th and 16th April, 2021
- Enrolment in the selected subjects takes place after the student's arrival at the UA.
- Students may not enrol in courses that are not offered to them.
How can you check the subjects you can enrol into?
You can check the subjects in which you will have to enrol at the university: subjects in Spanish and subjects in English from which you will have to choose a maximum of 30 credits per semester and a minimum of 3 subjects.
More information here.
- Undergraduate Degree:
- European Union students: €40,00 per enrolled credit
- Third countries students: €80,00 per enrolled credit
- Postgraduate Degree:
- European Union students: €92,40 per enrolled credit
- Third countries students: 184,80 € per enrolled credit
- Other fees:
- File opening: €27,34
- Student card (TIU): : €5,87
- Certificate/Transcript Payment: €27,34
- Accident Insurance: €4,20
Once the enrolment and its validation have been completed, the Centro Superior de Idiomas office will send the student an e-mail with the receipt that has to be paid. The payment must be made in cash, in the established account and period.
|1st Semester Students||2nd Semester Students|
from 1st to 15th October, 2020
from 19th February to 5th March, 2021